Returns & Exchanges Policy
We take pride in supplying quality products to sports fans. Products are inspected prior to shipping. If you’re not satisfied with any item, simply return it to us for an exchange or refund of its purchase price. The Tradition Lives On LLC will accept returns and exchanges of unworn, unwashed merchandise within 30 calendar days of purchase. Goods that are soiled or damaged by the customer are not accepted for refunds or returns.
Returns and exchanges must be made within the guidelines of our return policy.
Return your merchandise for a flat fee of $6.95.
1. Request a printable Return Label by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Securely package the items you wish to return, fill out and include the Return Form, and affix the return shipping label. Please note the reason for your return.
3. Give the package to your mail carrier or drop it off at any U.S. Post Office or collection
4. A flat fee of $6.95 will be deducted from the amount of your refund.
Or send your return to us with the shipper of your choice.
1. Securely package the items you wish to return. Fill out and include the Return Form. Please note the reason for your return.
2. Securely package your return including the Return Form and send to:
The Tradition Lives On LLC
P.O. Box 982
York, PA 17405 USA
3. You pay for the shipping at the point of return.
Please allow up to two billing cycles for refunds to appear on your credit card statement.
Original shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
Refunds are applied to the credit card used at the time of purchase.